Applies To: OBJECT STORAGE
Documentation and Resources for Developers
Our Object Storage (Memstore) is based on OpenStack Object Storage, which is compatible with a wide range of other Products, below is a link to the official API Documentation.
Additionally, we also provide extra methods through Memset API:
- Memstore Instance Usage
- Manage Containers ACL and Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Manage Memstore Users
You may want to take a look to Memset's Blog for further ideas and inspiration.
Our Object Storage supports two authentication APIs: Auth 1.0 (swift) and Auth 2.0 (keystone). Please read our Container Access Control List documentation for details about user management.
Auth 1.0 (swift)
This authentication API is compatible with most OpenStack Object Storage and Cloud Files consumers.
- URL: https://auth.storage.memset.com/v1.0
- Username: your Object Storage (Memstore) access username (e.g. mstestaa1.admin).
- API key: the user password.
Auth 2.0 (keystone)
This is the new authentication API that is replacing Auth 1.0 for new OpenStack Object Storage consumers.
- URL: https://auth.storage.memset.com/v2.0
- Username: your Object Storage (Memstore) username (e.g. admin).
- Password: the user password.
- Tenant name: your Object Storage (Memstore) name (e.g. mstestaa1).
Depending on the library you're using you may also need the service name ('memstore'), the region (usually 'reading', check your Object Storage's Network Zone in your control panel), and the URL type ('publicURL').